Monday, January 27, 2014

Green Dream

Today was so cold that they canceled school.  So, to keep myself busy I painted my nails.  I'll take any excuse!

I don't have my nice camera here in Minnesota, but I am thrilled to death with the camera on my iPhone 5s.  I'm using an app called CCD, which takes beautiful photos with really accurate colors.  Technology is so cool!


For this look I started out with two coats of OPI Tiffany Case, from the Bond Girls collection, on my thumb and pinky.  Tiffany Case is a stunning blue, sparkly, textured polish with round blue glitter.  I then used OPI Mermaid's Tears on my middle and ring fingers.  Finally, I painted two coats of Essie Vested Interest on my index finger.  Once all of the polish dried completely I stamped both my index and middle finger with Pueen 24 using Tiffany Case.  I'm really happy with how the stamping turned out - it come out wonderfully subtle and metallic.  

For my ring finger I painted two square studs with Tiffany Case and placed them using a dab of top coat.  I then topped my index, middle, and ring fingers with Essie Good to Go top coat.


 I'm really happy with how this turned out.

Thanks for reading.  Stay warm tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment